Tuesday, September 29, 2009

GothNoWriMo

So I was introduced to GothNoWriMo earlier today and, on a whim, have decided I will attempt it.
I'm setting myself an easy goal of 15,000 to start with, and if it really feels too easy (aka I'm hitting 10k after less than a fortnight) then I will up the goal. But with college apps and the general insanity and sleep deprivation of senior year I'm trying to avoid running myself into the ground before first term ends. ^_^
With that in mind, I'm thinking of this as a sort of warm-up for NaNoWriMo in November. Maybe I'll actually pull it off again this year, around all my college apps. And won't I have killer bragging rights then? "Oh, what did you do your senior year of high school?" "I wrote a 50k word novel in 30 days, before even finishing all of my college apps."
Haha, that would be a hilarious way to introduce myself to a roommate.
Okay, fantasy over now.
Must do some planning/brainstorming/plotting for GothNo. Hopefully I will keep this old blog up to date for once!
(that's my form of a veiled apology about the year and a half of abandonment)
Ciao!
-Seshat's Child

No comments: