Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Going Wireless!

Happy holidays everyone!
I hope you are enjoying your respective breaks as much as I am enjoying mine, although I will admit I have not been the best at catching up on sleep. I keep staying up late visiting with my sister or, you guessed it, PLAYING ON MY NEW LAPTOP!
That was the excuse last night, actually. I found a version of 'Risk' to play online, so I was doing that till about 2 in the morning, because I can never get real people to play me, so I might as well play against a computer.
Anyways, just thought I'd post and let you know about the upgrade. This should make NaNo and writing stuff easier, because I won't have to sit in the dining room to write anymore. I can sit by the fireplace in the living room instead. Like I am doing now.
Enjoy your R&R!
-Sheshat's Child

P.S. I just saw that I never told you my NaNo results. I finished about 8 minutes before midnight. I've since started re-reading the result, and must admit there are alot of things to be fixed. But none quite so massive as some of last year's Ascension issues. And at least it ended at a good breaking point.

No comments: