Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Years

Yes, yes I know it's just a little bit early to make my list of New Years' Resolutions, but I really felt like making the list now, so I can decide which ones I want to make a part of the 'Big, Fun, Scary Year' over at the NaNoWriMo website. The first 6 things on the list (of 11-so far!) had to do with writing. 2 with revisions, 2 with competitions, and 2 with more general writing goals.
1. Get through first full revision of Ascension and send/give copies to a few beta readers
2. Finish first full revision of Destiny’s Keeper, and decide whether to add more
3. Start rough draft of Reformation, the sequel to Ascension
4. Participate in and win my 4th NaNoWriMo
5. Participate in my 2nd Script Frenzy and not give up half way through
6. Write in my journal at least once a week

I think I might add another one just about writing a certain amount...basically my WriYear goal as a resolution.
Anyways, just thought I'd share these with you.
Hope they inspire you to do more of the same!

No comments: